Hi everyone! Today I’m looking at authors I love. Those authors who every book of theirs that I have read I have given either 4 or 5 stars and would purchase anything that they release. I love knowing that some authors will write book after book that I really enjoy. There is broad variety of authors on this list, all the way from children’s authors to adult!
- Rick Riordan– I have read every single book that Riordan has ever release, except for his most most recent one (which I’m hoping to get for Christmas). His ability to turn myth into modern adventure stories is amazing.
- Alice Oseman– So far I’ve only read two of Oseman’s books: Radio Silence and Loveless. Her writing is so unique and there is just something fresh about her approach to YA writing. Her characters feel more real than most others in the genre and I would buy anything she releases.
- Taylor Jenkins Reid– After finishing Daisy Jones and the Six as well as The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo this year I bought every other book Jenkins Reid has published on Kindle. I love her storytelling, the use of interview style writing makes her books quick reads but fantastic reads nonetheless.
- Anthony Horowitz- My love began with his Alex Rider series but he has published various other books and collections. I also am now starting to buy his adult fiction and am hoping to start reading them next year.
- Beth O’Leary– The love I have for The Flat Share and The Switch is deep. A relatively new author I am actively waiting for O’Leary’s newest release and cannot wait to read whatever she brings out.
So there are my Top Five automatic buy authors! Do you have any authors that you would buy anything they put out? I know that sometimes when I buy a new book I have to be interested in the plot but with these five authors I am always confident that I will find a great book. I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward next week!